The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Assistant will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around five to seven buyers a month while earning bonuses based on the successful closing of each transaction.
The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet state mandated criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license as a future Buyer Specialist. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Assist the lead agent with inspection summaries and walk-throughs
- Assist the lead agent and team in converting leads into clients
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Being well skilled in the art of converting leads into clients
- Lead Agent – daily
- Buyers– daily
- None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
Compensation and Benefits
A Cain Team Showing Agent should make between $60,000 and $100,000 a year. Where one would fall in that range solely depends on the Showing Assistant's motivation and focus to follow our proven systems as well as a passion for increasing their skill set on a daily basis. Below is a general breakdown.
- 10% of the gross commission income for acting as a Showing Agent for a client
- 10% of the gross commission income for acting as a Inside Sales Agent for a client
- 25% of the gross commission income for introducing someone from your sphere of influence
- Eligibility to enroll in The Cain Team's Group Health Insurance plan after 60 days
- Potential performance based incentives
- The Cain Team pays all monthly fees from the brokerage
The Cain Team MVVBP
The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”
Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.