Director of Operations
We prefer candidates have at least one full year of real estate experience and have some experience and knowledge in transaction and listing coordination, as well as a working knowledge of real estate marketing.
This position oversees, coaches and trains others in transaction/listing management, marketing, events and general administrative duties, so it's imperative candidates have some real estate experience. In addition, we are looking for individuals that have a proven track record, an upwards career trajectory and success within people in a leadership or supervisory position. Lastly, we are looking for those looking to have unlimited opportunities and that are looking to grow both professionally and personally. We are looking for a leader to be instrumental in being one of the top real estate teams in the world.
A few of our group's most commonly used affirmations and mottos are below:
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Only way to grow is to change
- Keep your emotions between the line
- BE DO HAVE
1. Primary Objectives
- Build, implement, improve and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for overseeing the financial books, communicating with bookkeeper, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Maintain and improve current operations manual to ensure all systems and processes are up to date and documented
- Ensure The Cain Team Video Training Library is constantly being updated with operational, administrative and sales related videos· Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints and ensuring a positive end result
- Keep the CEO, department heads and administrative team informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled· Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Maintaining and improving culture and teamwork at all times while promoting a positive atmosphere
- Assures win-win relationships with service providers and vendors, ensuring the Home Services Concierge is constantly being added to and up to date, and adding to the Cain Club coupon section consistently
- Ensure our business tracking programs are constantly updated daily with all key metrics to ensure its accuracy and relevancy.
- Responsible for managing the marketing efforts and marketing team members of The Cain Team and ensuring the marketing plan and budget is always on track with our business plan and vision
- Leading any and all efforts pertaining to any special events for clients, geographical farms and team related functions
2. Regular Work Activities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Improving and implementing new systems to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Customer/vendor relation
- Leading, training and growing administrative team as company grows
- Ensuring profitability at all times through careful analysis of spending and sales
- Working with sales team to establish systems and procedures to ensure maximum productivity
3. Key Skills
As Director of Operations, this individual demonstrates critical competencies in four broad categories: commitment to results, business savvy, leading change and motivating.
Commitment to Results: The Director of Operations is a systems thinker who is customer focused and goal driven. This individual identifies relevant information and helps transform this information into individual and organizational knowledge and learning. The Director of Operations is action oriented and innovative. This person translates broad goals into achievable steps. This person also anticipates and solves problems and takes advantage of opportunities, is a self-starter and team player.
Business Savvy: As The Cain Team’s leader, this position requires an individual with knowledge of and experience in management and administration. The position requires demonstrated experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management.
Leading change: The Director of Operations possesses the skills and implements the functions of a leader. This person consistently displays integrity, models behavior, develops people, and builds teams. This individual deals effectively with demanding situations and designs and implements interventions.
Motivating: The Director of Operations manages continuity, change and transition. This individual knows how to influence and enable others. This person addresses the impact of attitude and action on The Cain Team, its preferred partners, clients and overall, its participants.
Below are other key skills needed in this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Knowledge of social media marketing and other online marketing avenues
- General experience in creating marketing material and having a “creative eye.”
- General proficiency in various MS Office applications and Adobe InDesign
- Concerned about doing things the right way every time
- Calm under pressure, enjoys and thrives in a fast paced environment while still able to meet deadlines
- Deep knowledge of real estate contracts and performing contract to close duties
- Service-based attitude with a “clients come first” mentality
- Proven ability to succeed at a high level and enjoys going above and beyond
- The DOP will be responsible for the company meeting or exceeding the yearly business plan
- The DOP will be responsible for ensuring a pre-determined profitability percentage· The DOP will be responsible for ensuring we hold exceed standard on client surveys
- The DOP will be responsible for being the positivity and culture of productivity leader
- The DOP will be responsible for ensuring all administrative team members are performing at a self-managed level
- The DOP will be responsible for ensuring all company events are well planned and well executed
- The DOP will be responsible for implementation of business development strategies
The Director of Operations is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be the Chief Operating Officer. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Director of Operations is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
The Director of Operations possesses strong managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills, the ability to coordinate many employees/contractors and have a high resistance to stress. This person has a deep knowledge of the industry and the business sense required to maintain a healthy and prosperous company.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills in being a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members and locations to ensure all administrative tasks of the company’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
The Cain Team MVVBP
The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
VALUES“God, Family, then Business” Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.
· Please submit your compensation request