Director of Marketing and Events
The ideal candidate has at-least a year in a real estate related role in order to have a working knowledge of the industry. An ideal candidate may be one one that is currently a Realtor or has been a Realtor and enjoys the marketing and events of real estate more than sales.
Responsible for assisting with the marketing and event planning needs of The Cain Team, at Keller Williams Realty. The Director of Marketing and Events also will have their own assistant helping with projects and day to day tasks as needed.
A few of our group's most commonly used affirmations and mottos are below:
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Only way to grow is to change
- Keep your emotions between the lines
- BE DO HAVE
Compensation: Compensation is in form of a salary, company profit sharing, health insurance package and additional passive income opportunities.
Salary amount based on experience. Please submit salary request.
• Write content for blogs, social media posts, websites, and electronic newsletters.
• Research real estate articles and news to educate clients
• Daily interactions with clients and followers on social media
• Responsible for managing all marketing materials (i.e. magnets, grocery bags, sun visors, etc.) for the team
• Manage geographical farming materials (i.e. postcards & newspapers)
• Plan and coordinate quarterly client appreciation events
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
• Quick to learn user backend functions of various technology
• In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Social Media
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
• Willingness to embrace the amazing culture and proven models
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line
*The Cain Team MVVBP*
The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.The Cain Team is a group that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.
*DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?*
Do you want to be an important part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter?
If you are a team player that is looking for a wonderful long term career opportunity, this may be the PERFECT opportunity for you.