Real Estate Agent - Fast Track Program
We are looking for agents to join our team that are wanting to become a Realtor, are newly licensed, or have up to 2 years of experience to service our home selling and home buying clients, and to become an important part of our explosive growth. If not licensed or newly licensed, our Junior Agent Program ensures you have income coming in within two weeks, while learning the skills needed to become a top agent quickly. If you haven't started the licensing process, our program even drastically cuts down the cost of classes, while also ensuring you finish your course work within a few weeks!
We need ambitious, professional and hard-working agents whose desire is to build a BIG business. Have you had a moment of realization that you want MORE? We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. At The Cain Team, we follow a career visioning process. You will have people who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential, and beyond.
The Realtor that would thrive with The Cain Team is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. He/she is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality.
A Cain Team agent demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving Realtor who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. A Cain Team agent prospects (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner/expired listing candidates and our database), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice. He/she will work in tandem with our Account Managers to best serve our clients.
The perfect candidate also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
About The Cain Team
According to The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends, The Cain Team is one of the top selling real estate teams in the state of Texas, and we are looking to continue that growth across the state of Texas.
The Cain Team has worked hard to earn the prestigious title of “Austin’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team,” and they have been earning that trust since 2007. As one of the top producing real estate teams in Austin, they take pride in treating each and every one of their clients as if they were a member of their family. This pride and work ethic has lead to the team receiving multiple accolades including the Austin Platinum Top 50 Award, the KW Platinum Award, Austin Five Star Realtor award, Austin Business Journal Top 10 Team and more. The Cain Team is also a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division as well as a member of the Luxury Institute for Home Marketing.
The Cain Team MVVBP
The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.The Cain Team is a group that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.
- Work a time blocked and pre-planned 50-60 hour week
- Perform daily lead generation using our state-of-the-art tools and systems
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Manage and serve 10-20 new clients every month
- Daily practice and mastery of sales scripts
- Conducting listing and buying consultations with clients resulting in signed agreements
- Work directly with the Account Managers that assist with closing coordination and listing coordination
- Provides high level fiduciary advice on pricing and offer strategies
- Becomes a master negotiator for home selling and home buying clients
- Attend regularly scheduled client and team appreciation events
- Negotiate initial offers and repairs that may come up
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- You aren't stuck in only serving buyers or only serving sellers as is the case with many teams
- Opportunity in the real estate industry to have a “real job” and career
- High net-income with virtually no overhead or risk ($80,000-$200,000+)
- You focus on selling homes while our team handles the marketing, business development and administrative tasks
- Work in an environment where everyone is invested in your career and personal growth
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Full administrative support staff and marketing department
- Opportunity to join a proven real estate team with a great reputation and track record
- Pre-purchased supplies, forms, materials and systems available for your use
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected real estate team
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel
- Profit sharing and residual income opportunities
- Prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
- Rare opportunity to have amazing health insurance as a 1099 Licensed Agent
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Looking for unlimited income potential and coaching on how to achieve it? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? We have the leads and systems to easily provide a LARGE income. If you are a team player that is looking for a wonderful long term career opportunity, this may be the PERFECT opportunity for you. DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM? We would LOVE to hear from you.