Account Manager - Transaction and Listing Coordination
The Cain Team is seeking to grow their Success Team by hiring additional Account Managers to serve both our home buying and home selling clients on the backend. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless. Account Manager also have assistants to help with some of the day to day tasks as well.
The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that has realized they prefer the back end or support side of real estate more so than the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc. Or perhaps the perfect candidate has worked on the support side for another real estate team or company, and is looking for more growth opportunity. This could include those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator/Manager, a Closing Coordinator/Manager, an Executive Assistant, Account Manager or a Listing Manager/Coordinator.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide fiduciary service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task focused in order to complete multiple projects. Someone with project management experience that was heavy on customer service would excel in this role.
This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must.
A few of our group's most commonly used affirmations and mottos are below:
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Only way to grow is to change
- Keep your emotions between the lines
- BE DO HAVE
Compensation: The Account Manager role is a salaried position with bonuses, passive income opportunities, company profit sharing potential and a health insurance package. Base salary dependent on candidate experience, yet there's ample opportunity for an Account Manager to make six figures within a few years.
- Primary Objectives
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Manage contracts through closing
- Manage listings through contract
- Be well versed in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Ensuring a jaw-dropping customer service experience for our home sellers and buyers
- Regular Work Activities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts and listings
- Customer/vendor relations
- Regular, effective communication with sellers and buyers
- Coordinate various pre-listing activities for our home selling clients
- Key Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- People Contacts and Interactions
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
The Cain Team MVVBP
MISSION The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
VISIONOur vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
VALUES“God, Family, then Business” Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
BELIEFSWe believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
PERSPECTIVEWe are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.