Inside Sales Associate
The Cain Team with Austin Keller Williams Realty is seeking energetic and passionate inside sales associates to join our inside sales team within our company. This is an amazing opportunity for a newly licensed agent wanting to learn the tips, scripts and knowledge required to eventually be a high-performing real estate agent, or a great opportunity for an agent wanting no income limits while having an actual set schedule.
Responsible for: Developing business opportunities within specific geographies served by The Cain Team’s real estate team. Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to future client inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling. Primary duties include outbound calling, converting inbound opportunities to clients, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
This position will work out of the The Cain Team, Austin, TX office. This office is located at 1801 S. Mopac, Suite 100, and is conveniently located off of Mopac and close to downtown Austin.
- Inside sales associates will be responsible for making outbound calls using our state of the art systems to set appointments for our team of agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving Austin area real estate market, accurately present The Cain Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and appropriately handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers
- Qualify potential clients for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with sales manager and company CEO
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Consistently practice using sales scripts with script mastery in mind
- Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation
- Passion for selling and helping people
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales goals
- Knowledge and experience in real estate (Real estate industry experience and being a Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent at building rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Auto-Dialing Systems, real estate specific CRMs, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a family orientated company where their activities directly affect the bottom line for the company and all who work there
The Inside Sales Agent is a salaried employee and will receive very attractive performance-based bonuses. Bonuses shall be given for appointments that are set through a variety of inbound and outbound sources that result in a sale. There is no cap on how much this position can earn, and one’s energy and passion will have a direct result in how much they earn on the team.
About The Cain Team
The Cain Team has worked hard to earn the prestigious title of “Austin’s Most Trusted Home Buying and Home Selling Team,” and they have been earning that trust since 2007. As one of the top producing real estate teams in Austin, they take pride in treating each and every one of their clients as if they were a member of their family. This pride and work ethic has lead to the team receiving multiple accolades including the Austin Platinum Top 50 Award, the KW Platinum Award, Austin Five Star Realtor award, Austin Business Journal Top 10 Team and more. The Cain Team is also a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Division as well as a member of the Luxury Institute for Home Marketing.
The Cain Team MVVBP
The Cain Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“God, Family, then Business”Every action we take reflects these core values and in this order.
We believe in the power of personal development and that our business only grows to the extent we do. We believe to continually aim to look in before we look out. Through selfless acts and honorable character, we strive to make an everlasting impact on the dreams, goals and visions of those we do business with and those that we are in business with.
We are a company whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability. We are a place where high-minded professionals gather together to support each other and achieve more together than one can achieve themselves. We believe that ultimate success is found through others. We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow.The Cain Team is a group that consistently demonstrates leadership and unparalleled systems and service among the real estate community.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Austin real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? We look forward to hearing from you!